K11 super S black- MOTd and TAX'd all fixed :D

D

dlongmu

Black micra 1.3 16v super S (sports edition)
44k miles from new with documents to prove
1993 model
had a nudge up the rear almost a year ago, damage was very minor and cosmetic (boot floor is fine as advised by VI) but was recently fixed up and ready to go, bottom left of rear boot is a bit grazed but almost totally straight (pics will follow) rear bumper and support replaced in perfect condition though not colour coded. All brakes/ pipes and suspension in great order, no funny noises, engine maticulously looked after and in great order, carefully driven A-B car with great economy but still a very 'nippy' car....
on previous MOT i got the sills and front crossmember (bad areas) welded up so that will not be a problem again, interior like new.... will pass mot with flying colours no problems.

comes with 6 months TAX
1/2 months MOT - will pass for sure though next time
FSH since new and MOT's
Just had full brand new cat-back exhaust system fitted, 2.5" tailpipe and just slightly louder than stock so very subtle, but with the air filter it sounds sporty...
looking for offers, i would state a price but not sure what its worth, overall condition is good, a great little runaround with exceptionally low milage and really taken care of!

sorry for poor pics its only ma webcam!

picture0022wm.jpg

picture0032ny.jpg

picture0044nf.jpg

picture0058sb.jpg

picture0066vy.jpg

hughes_16v said:
whats your location

i would happily mot it for 12 months, but as it stands i have abso no money, i cant afford to mot it even to get a job in a nearby village (theres no jobs going in this village so im royally screwed at the moment) ... selling both my cars, its a nightmare :down: and going to have to live off that until i can get a job locally and start again.....

im located in Dornoch, Sutherland Scotland IV253RD quite far north, but this car will go any distance i guarantee it.... as its got a new performance exhaust, 6 months mot and exceptional milage and almost rust free (theres a little bit on the driver back arch) im not looking for silly low money really but still looking for a quick sale....

hughes_16v said:
400 ish? if i can get a loan from my grandad that is

ok ill say 650 is my lowest price, i was asking 350 before with no rear bumper some cosmetic rear damage, non-mot worthy exhaust and no tax or mot...

hughes_16v said:
fair does

any other interest? or yourself would you still be looking to buy it? ive got it in scotads so hopefully wont be for sale for much longer, those pics are really terrible ill try to get some better ones as soon as possible, this is a great car for this amount of cash.... wil last for years!

Back