black Micra Super S 40k miles - 300ono

D

dlongmu

looking to sell this asap,
BLACK 1993 micra 1.3 super S (top spec)
car has no tax, has quite a bit of mot left if memory serves, on last mot payed 250 quid just to get the sills and crossmember all welded up to last a lifetime ... 2 days later got a lil shunt up the rear
as verified by the insurance engineer the damage is superficial, needs new (2nd hand) boot and rear bumper (boot has been nudged about 1mm over to the left and has a kink in the very bottom under the no. plate, bumpers been scratched severly and has a lil crack in it), thats it... anyway.. drives fine,
engine has genuine 40k miles on it, interior is fine, used to be a right minter before the shunt, though has a very shallow (barely noticable) dent in driver door -easily pullable.. and some surface bubbling rust on the rear drivers arch, thats it...
very low milage with sound engine!
nippy car!

is currently standing at lowest cat. write off (insurance company would not pay to fix a car this old), i asked at the garage and he said as its still got an MOT its perfectly insurable, just need to wait for next MOT time to renew MOT and write off status is void i believe! (check this up with DVLA i dont know the ins and outs)

This is a very very very low price considering the car and milage!
some minor work and itll be a lovely example!

pics uploaded shortly, wil need collected personally really. located NOT in edinburgh, but dornoch, north east scotland (40 miles from inverness)

f775f69b.jpg

hi mate can u please give me a call or send me a txt thinking of buying the car 07790181628

hi mate is the car still for sale if it is email me asap an ill take it off you

This car is still for sale!! 300 quid for a 40k super S the engine and super S parts are worth this alone!
please i need sale asap as my money is very very low

goldstar0011 said:
Have you any pics of the damage as it may help people see whats needed to repair
(Y) good idea goldstar...
here are some deeeead close ups of everythin
dvc003906hl.jpg

dvc003917yh.jpg

dvc003942kf.jpg

dvc003929bl.jpg

worse pics i cannot take.. this shows it as raw as it is :) the bumper mounts are all still aligned though, so a bumper would fit on fine as is and would cover any dents below the boot area :)

goldstar0011 said:
Thats an easy repair anyway, the impact bar bolts off and a new one on!

If weren't so far away I'd be tempted.

if it was tax'd id deliver it haha... my mother is begging me to keep it as she thinks its 'cute' so would like it as a runaround... the only awkward bit is if your a perfectionist like myself youll want to switch boots for a non knocked one... thats the difficult bit really

Do u have the V5 document? and can u check the MOT date for me please.

also looks like no sunroof? thanks
JK

edit: is the boot floor kinked??

yep it is a sunroof model mate, MOT was done about 5 months ago now i think, hasnt been driven since! boot floor is not kinked whatsoever, though you will have to take mine and an engineers word for it, because i cant get back up to post pictures anymore.... i may end up keeping the thing, i cant help thinking its going for too low a price having looked at super S's with much higher milages for sale... startin to wonder :S

I'm unable to take it, so im guessing its still for sale bud.

JK

edit: justification: AA routefinder; 412miles, time 7hrs 33mins - thats ONE way!!!

James!! You're such a c**k tease!
I wanted you to have this!

Thats the same reason I can't have it, unless you can find a big hill up there to role it down to me, i'll jump in when it's near me! lol

i'll have a word with my parents, wouldn't mind a cheap run-a-bout so i can sell my car and get some money behind me.

dlongmu said:
if it was tax'd id deliver it haha
its legal to drive an untaxed vehicle to and from an mot station if its booked in, theres nothing to say that the mot station has to be local, it could be 400 miles away.:wasntme:

the fact the MOT has not run out would be a bit suss mate!!

Goldstar0011 sorry fella!! - im gutted too if it helps...but the money now goin towards my TT front brakes and Coilovers lol :)

JK

still up for sale! erm, ive added you to msn kev :)
boy didnt think 300 quid super S's came up too much, talk about a hard sale lol :grinning:

edit - just so people know about distance, ive just got a new car from hastings!!!! yes the south coast of england virtually :eek:

how come this had 4 pages last night, yet only has 2 today?! fwn
either way, someone buy my car!!! :p :laugh:

Any pics of the damage?

*-edit-* sorry pc didnt load the other pics until I had done this reply, my bad ;p

Wanna Buy!

I live in worthing which is pretty near you, just down from brighton, £300 buy it now? so its got mot but no tax yea? i could possibly come up next weekend to purchace the car.

I live in worthing which is pretty near you, just down from brighton, £300 buy it now? so its got mot but no tax yea? i could possibly come up next weekend to purchace the car.

this thread was started over a year ago :doh: may not still have it!

Back