K11 stuff for sale

Ian

Ex. Club Member
well my student loan has came through so im going to return the car to fully standard and sell my bits off.

Lowering springs i got from niel - £40

clear repeaters - £15 *sold*

SR dials (like super s dials but in a fetching teal colour) - £20*sold*

janspeed manifold - £110 (currently held for big bens mate)

side skirts - £50 (very slightly damaged, super easy fix)

1.6 throttle body conversion, ready modded with ECU and injectors - £50

powerflow backbox - £45

prices don't include P&P, may be willing to negotiate for prices.

Ian

ill take the dials off you mate and maybe the manifold if big bens mate doesnt want it where are you from?

Ian, if you pm me your number and ill get him to ring you ASAP so yous can sort things out?? Oh yeah and dibs on the skirts depending which ones they are - cheers Ben

well its not off yet mate, im going to try it again next weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

pics

[attachment=657]

[attachment=658]

ok mate no probs, ill let someone else have the skirts, i thought they were the one's neil had but obivously not - cheers anyway

they came off a bog standard 1.0l L on an M plate so it probably is although the paint is peeling off one side.

K10Daz, springs are the whole set, i'll get a picture of the backbox.

TB currently being held for super s.

the Buy & Sell Forum Rules said:
Only reply to an add if you are honestly interested in buying the item. If you wish to question the sellers price do so in a way that is NOT rude or insulting. The seller has a right to choose how much they want for an item, so dont winge if you cannot afford it.

RE: RE: K11 stuff for sale

Retepetsir said:
Got any pictures of the backbox?

What condition is it it? What spec is it, flange size, output size, etc, etc?

Cheers

the tail pipe is around 3 inch, Sort of a rounded square if you get what i mean. Overall condition is pretty good. The slange size is standard K11 which is about 1.5 inch.

paint flaking off one side for anyone with a red car, otherwise they would need resprayed. Maybe this could be repaired.

[attachment=753]

--------------------

When they came off the screw wouldnt turn, so the skirt was slightly cut. I imagine this would be a very easy fix.

[attachment=754]

Ian said:
Retepetsir said:
Got any pictures of the backbox?

What condition is it it? What spec is it, flange size, output size, etc, etc?

Cheers

the tail pipe is around 3 inch, Sort of a rounded square if you get what i mean. Overall condition is pretty good. The slange size is standard K11 which is about 1.5 inch.

Thanks for the photos - not quite what I was looking for unfortunately, so I'll leave it thanks.

Cheers

Pete

If you can do 50 withpostage I will have the skirts, you not going Pod?
Cheers Craig

i can probably do that for you craig. No mate, won't be at pod.

edit: yeah mate, i can do that :)

now where do the h3ll do i get a box of that size? :S

i had the box prob when i sent my side skirts. go to B&Q and get a box they keep laminate flooring in. see if ya can get one for nowt.

they about 4 inches longer than a micra side skirt, 7 inches wide by 6 deep. lots of room for packing plus 2 skirts will fit in perfectly :)

hope this helps :)

Back