K11 Si - Spotted in South Shields

Kirton

Renault Sport
ok since Arnold didnt approve of my last thread.... SPOTTED! Silver Micra Si on John Reid Rd, South Shields. LOL!

Right first of all, i'm following the MSC's rules. Its forbidden to discuss street racing, especially when micra's are concerned.

This new thread has a crap title, its posted in the wrong section, and because youve singled me out for doing what i've done, my job, ive issued you a warning.

lol! soz m8! spose i was bein a bit funny. But how was it in the wrong section!? Nismo_K12 has a "spotted" thread in the general discussion section, and you aint moved that.

Moderating this place isnt my full time job you know!! I've got ALOT of other things on. On occasion, threads can be missed.

Your Nismo_12's... i think thats their username...

but this is the car anyway...
attachment.php

when did you see this k11, just saw your other post and it could be my old k11, didnt have a set of almera gti rims on by any chance did it, was it all silver aswell? lol

Im sure ive seen it round shields quite alot

i saw a red one last night, blacked out windows, MSC sticker on it... smoothed boot.. black alloys

lol, nothing mate. was just saying how mine got moved from the general discussion to here, bt was the same topic as one of ur posts in the same place. just me being awkward wif arnold reely.

next time you go up john ried, from the crem upto shields when you get past the hospital lights and you look left, there is a silver Si with blacked out windows and wind deflecters.

actually after thinking about it im pretty sure ive seen that a couple of times also...mainly around the area ian describes above.

Back