K11 radio

Hi all,

Looking for some general info on the above from the collective knowledge here. What sort of (cheap) radio will go into my K11 Vibe?
Cheers,
Neil

I have a lovely Alpine headunit in my K11.

That's about the most useful information you're gonna get out of me.

Hi all,

Looking for some general info on the above from the collective knowledge here. What sort of (cheap) radio will go into my K11 Vibe?
Cheers,
Neil
I have an original micra radio here somewhere bud, not remotely modern... tape deck and all that - you can have it for the postage mate.

My Pioneer unit required a harness adapter. You can pick these up from most car audio places, I got mine from Halfords. Just make sure you plug the aerial in, as this acts as a ground. You may need an adapter for this too, depending on the unit.

Don't turn my radio on a lot, sometimes for the news or weather, once or twice a year maybe. Can't work it anyway.
Stupidly complicated things these days

I got mine when there was an offer at halffrauds :) kebwood one got a 1A usb at front which is handy cause its beefy enough to charge smartphones ;) that and aux in nothjng fancy other than that think I paid £60 for it, handy to take the opportunity to make sure it jas red an white output for an amp/sub , not critical but saves time if you add one later.

As mentioned any single din with a suitable adapter for the brand of new stereo should work :) I imagine adapters are easy enough to get at autofactors and ebay, think halffrauds want £30 for one so I may have cobbled one together lol

I just sing to myself. That way I'm not restricted to what's on the radio or other people's songs and I can make up words if I want too...so I'm not even restricted by the English language....

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Back