K11 preface lift rev gauge

Does the k11 pre face lift model have a rev gauge or can they fit? If some models do would the wording loom have the wiilres for the revs or would I need to add them? Please could someone shed some light into this

You can get dials with a tacho from the Super S, SLX, some S models and the SR. The S/SR ones have a green backing like this:
16-green-dials-sml.jpg

And the Super S / SLX ones have a black backing like this:
18-dials2.jpg

As far as wiring goes, some have the loom built in, some don't. I had to take a wire from the dizzy on my older K11.

i did think of that but in ways i want the orgonal equipment, but i think iif the wireing loom isnt there i will be

n i like the I see pride...I see power....I see a bad ass micra that won't take no crap of anouther! isnt it off cool runnings?

out of interest james, did any of the facelifts come with rev counter? in the 2001 sort of age?

I think all facelift models from 1999 had the rav counter as standard....
My 2001 GX has one, and my mates 2000 GX had one aswell.

And to change the instrument pannel is quite easy.....
Unscrew 2 screws on either side of the steering wheel to the the pod off, and then 4 screws hold the panel istelf int.
Then jus unclip the loom :)

^^ so is it just plug and play. you pop off the old cluster and plug in the new one into the old loom?

Also is the wire for the new rev counter already present??

Back