K11 pod lights and strut brace

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Need to get some cash together to MOT my bike so am selling my pod lights and strut brace.

Lights sprayed in black, could use a re-spray in body colour and has one of the bolts snapped off (like this when I got them, they still attach fine and you can't tell when they're on)

Strut brace adjustable in black, again could use a respray

Offers, collection only from newbury as royal mail aren't careful enough and aren't getting anymore business from me

Img00027.jpg

Hmmm, if I had the money and my job hadn't of cut my overtime I would have bought them off you, as my Dad, lives in Reading I might see if I can persuade him to get them for me as an early Birthday present, lol.

I believe I paid 60 plus postage, I have since repaired and sprayed them but I'd be willing to let them go for £50

i would have the lights, but i can't pick them up, i'm 205 miles away :( would you post them?? and maybe pay through paypal???? or postal order???? cheers

i would have the lights, but i can't pick them up, i'm 205 miles away :( would you post them?? and maybe pay through paypal???? or postal order???? cheers

I suppose I could post them lol, they're quite bulky so say £10 P+P? Yeah I take paypal, PM me for paypal address

i will PM you about paypal details now, just is there a reverse light?? and is it deffo for both lights??? cheers =]

have pm'd you =]

No reverse or fog light. Yes it's both lights, if you have a prefacelift the ground wire and the fog/ reverse wire on each side are backwards, I just cut the wires on my car and ran ground wires to a bolt, I don't know what the wiring is like on a prefacelift but it's pretty straightforward as you need to cut the wires to have the fog light separate anyway.
Also check as the brake/ tail light were backwards so I cut the wires and swapped them over, if this is the case then you can just swap the wires back over.

What year is your car?

ahhhh ok then, what did you do for a reverse light??? did you just wire up a white light and place it in your back window or something??? i have a 1996 micra, swapping the wires over seems simple enough, just the reverse light sounds a bit of a problem lol, unless youu have a solution :p

My reverse light never worked so I just cut the wire lol, you can run the wire to another light like you need to with the fog.
As you have a prefacelift I'll modify the wiring so it's plug and play.
If you PM pjg1979 he should be able tro sort you out with a fog and reverse light to screw to your bumper for a good price

Er, standard ones, lol.

I can get another picture for you tomorrow.

Attachments

• Pre Test Cherry Bomb & Tip (2).JPG
    Pre Test Cherry Bomb & Tip (2).JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 178
I've just put some standard ones back on, what I do need, which you may be able to sort out through your lighting connections is a H4 headlamp (preferably twin H4) setup for my bike, something along the lines of this:
sf_1186053484_g28.jpg

If not i'm sure we can sort something out

I get it, you actually mean you want H4 headlamps? I know we're going to do 5-3/4" headlamps that take an H4 fitting, but this will just be the lamps not surrounding. Though there is a company that supply the fittings quite cheapish. Do you have any pics of your bike so I can see what I'm dealing with?

The bike is a Honda CBR400, the lights used to be contained in a fairing but the fairing has been thrown away so now the lights look stupid on the brackets, plus they are some stupid jap fitting that isn't H4.

If you can't get anything suitable I am also looking for a spotlight bar to go where my front grille is on the micra as my headlights are rubbish

Well we used to do a Mega Cruise Light which would be ideal for where the numberplate is, not sure if it's still on the ring website adobe catalogue. Click Here for the page.

The mega cruise light is exactly what I'm looking for actually, alternatively 4x microline rectangular driving lamps, I just want loadsa light lol

This kit comes with full wiring as well. I'll get a price monday as they're going to be in stoc for ever and I reckon I can get a great deal on them.

Back