K11 King Dragon Strut Brace for sale

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
For sale -

Brand new and unfitted King Dragon Adjustable Strut Brace to fit the K11. Comes in Dark blue, has a few surface marks but nothing major. Will require work to your car if you have Power Steering as the pipework gets in the way.

Offers? Item is also listed on ebay.

Pictures to follow :)

hi arnold i am looking for a strut brace.

would you take £35 posted for it?

Jordan.

as postage will probably be a small fortune, how about £40? I know it cost Ems more than that and it has never been fitted!! Bargain i say.

If interested, paypal trance_dj (no spaces) @hotmail.com - item can be despatched this week

Cheers
Alan

hi arnold i will have it for that:D

i will send the money this week sometime via paypal and will reply on here once i have put the money in

cheers

JJ 1.0, have you bidded on e-bay for the item? Arnolds out atm but i will let him know you have agreed to it and get him to end the auction :)

Thanks.

Cheers mate, received! I'l have it wrapped up and out the door as soon as possible.

recieved today at 9.30am thanks arnold. it's awesome gunna put it on today after i have been to the scrappy again.

Excellent! Glad it got to you ok. Complete nightmare to wrap up, as you can tell from my excellent use of parcel tape lol.

Send us a picture when it's fitted :)

Back