K11 Petrol Cap Wanted

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
I stupidly left my petrol cap on the roof at the petrol station! :(
Does anyone have a spare one they can sell me, from a car they've broken or whatever?
Thanks
Rich

Theres bound to be someone whos got one spare :)

have never left mine on the roof but have spun it off and not caught it, at which point it sped accross the garage forecourt...much to the amusement of other people, suppose it was kinda funny though :D

I don't see how people can do that, lol. But it happens, my mate did it and wouldn't go back for it. So I had to go back for her and they had a whole box of 'em.

got one here but as we are on strike until wednesday dont see how you will get it, surley there,s a scrap yard close by

Yeah, but all the scrap yards near me are rip-off merchants!
Plus the cheaper i can find one the better, my finances are at an all time low at the moment due to a break in :(.

When you say 'we' are on strike does that mean your a postal worker..? YOUR THE REASON THE PARCEL I'M SENDING WON'T ARRIVE FOR AGES GRRR! :)

I'll try going back to the station Olly, but i have a feeling that they'll have just swept up and binned it!

Ive got about 3 ..

from old cars..

thing is.. its not worth the effort of P&Ping it.. would have to charge a fiver to make it worth my time lol

Surely you can get it cheaper locally..

Yeah, but all the scrap yards near me are rip-off merchants!
Plus the cheaper i can find one the better, my finances are at an all time low at the moment due to a break in :(.

When you say 'we' are on strike does that mean your a postal worker..? YOUR THE REASON THE PARCEL I'M SENDING WON'T ARRIVE FOR AGES GRRR! :)

I'll try going back to the station Olly, but i have a feeling that they'll have just swept up and binned it!

Dont be shouting im not the reason your parcel wont get there i dont deliver parcels and you really want to take a look at what there doing before pointing the finger, I was going to send one to you for free only postage needed 1.50 but tell you what go to scrappy and pay over the odds.

Chill out mate, the ':)' afterwards mean't that it was intended to be taken as a joke, not serious... I really don't care if the mail is on strike or not...
And i'm not just saying that because i want a petrol cap for £1.50... I'll go and inquire in the garage, i had just assumed they would bin it when they swept up.

When this strike is over send off 1.50 to cover postage and i will send you cap best i can do. you can use a rag until then

whereabouts are you? i have a spare one from a car i am scrapping. I am in NW london but travel to hatfield as i go to the uni.

Luckily it has an auto closing flap + the flap closed on it so it should be alright for the moment.
Thanks very much for your offer japseye, i'll send the money to the address you PM'ed me before. Thanks! :)

Thanks for offer jabran but i live in Hull so a fair distance!

Back