K11 pedals

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Has anyone noticed the k11 pedals are horrible compared to the K10?

The clutch is somewhere in the passenger footwell and the brake/throttle are so close together the engine races everytime you brake unless you use your left foot

Is there anything that can be done to move the brake pedal a bit over?

olly do you have size 15 shoes on its fine for me also but then saying that i was driving my sisters boyfriends s a x o and it felt like you were twisted ya feet on the passanger side but the wheel on drivers side

seriously though I keep accelerating with the brake, the K10 was lovely and wide, also the indicator stalk is on the wrong side, they've really euro'd it up

On a lighter note it's so lovely and quiet inside lol

Its a common prolem when you get into different cars, i drive a different car nearly everyday at my dads work and you'd be surprised how close they are in some of them. Saxos and Polos you need to use the edge of your shoe on each one lol

The main problem your having is your imagining the K10 pedals, so you'll be positioning your feet differently to how you should. Give it time and you'll get used to it.

is that micraFish's k11?

i have driven that beast and it seems pretty good, and i am no small person lol

It is. It drives really nicely, it's just the pedals that confuse me, I was just wondering if the brake could be moved a few feet to the left

A few feet to the left? lol that's abit far! If all else fails do what my cousin did on his saxo and heat them up and just pull them apart by hand. Though i wouldnt recomend it if you break anything.

Seriously just give it time and you'll soon be used to it and jumping in a K10 thinking the pedals are mad on it.

Back