[SOLD] K11 Parts (Mixed) by PP7

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
I have some K11 parts to get shifted now too, too much stuff laying around man :glare:
Picture at bottom of post.

Fuel Pump; 1999 K11 Facelift 1L (Not Coil Pack Model).
Had done 55,000 miles and worked perfectly fine when car was broken up. Has been dry-stored in polythene bag for 18months, £9 Posted.

Throttle Body; 1999 K11 Facelift 1L (Not Coil Pack Model).
Had done 55,000 miles and worked perfectly fine when car was broken up. Had been re-soldered about a year before the car was taken off the road and broken up. Comes with it's floppy rubber gasket (if you wish to use it) and three of it's bolts (can't find the fourth one). £21 Posted.

Inlet Manifold; 1999 K11 Facelift 1L (Not Coil Pack Model).
No chips, cracks or other damage visible. One of the little rubber spacer things for injector hole number one is missing, can't find the bloody thing anywhere. £21 Posted.

Exhaust Manifold With Lambda Sensor; 1999 K11 Facelift 1L (Not Coil Pack Model).
Heatshield not present since they tend to rot around the bolts and come loose, so that got thrown away years ago. Perfectly fine, no cracks just a bit sooty, needs a clean.
£21 Posted

Distributor; 1999 K11 Facelift 1L (Not Coil Pack Model).
Important, please read;
This is only suitable for someone who is doing some kind of conversion job and really just needs the body of the distributor. The coil or the crank angle sensor is faulty and thus not usable, because of that i am only charging postage on this item.
£7.50 Postage

And lastly;

Handbreak (Grey & Black); 1999 K11 Facelift 1L (Not Coil Pack Model).
Comes with warning light switch attached. £9 Posted

391818_10150374032204872_839509871_7940930_590279563_n.jpg

Cheers,
PP7

Addition

Fuel Rail/Injector Rail; 1997 Pre-facelift 1.0L
Bought this about 2 years ago when i was planning on fitting some bigger injectors to it from a 1.3 or from a 1.6-1.8 Almera/Primera. I never got the opportunity to do it because the car i was intending to mod got written off by a clown in a cement truck (no one was inside the car fortunately).
The fuel rail does not have any injectors with it because as i said i wasn't going to use the standards ones, so why buy any right?

I will put a picture up before the weekend, i'm trying to find the rest of the stuff i bought for that car at the mo so i can put all the pics up at the same time.

I'm suprised that i still have the fuel pump, i would have thought that would have gone first lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back