K11 NME cams with shims £260 inc postage

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I have for sale a set of NME K11 rally cams. These were used by the NME rally cars and give you a whole lot more mid range and top end power. They do run on a standard ecu but even more gains will be got with a remap.

They are second hand however are in near perfect condition and also come with a set of shims, you will need to check all the tolerances are ok still however)

New these cost £600+ but I want £260 or £230 if you send me your current cams and shims in return.

These are available now.

who know's, but they are lush. The deliver extra power across the rev range but then there is a second surge from just below 6k and onwards

NME never disclosed their specifications - they were secret!

hard to say, these are directfit, piper are not as they need shims. As I dont know the profile I cannot compare but both sets offer good improvments.

Honestly? they are still in the head, and I dont really want to take them out untill I have to. The piper cams are good anyway so I dont really feel I need to know what these are as they are proven to work and really thats all I think needs to be said :)

Hi Nex, I have had interest from elsewhere, they are due to speak to me this weekend, if they dont they are yours :)

Ed said:
Hi Nex, I have had interest from elsewhere, they are due to speak to me this weekend, if they dont they are yours :)

nice one mate, let me know :)

Ed said:
Sorry Nex you should have spoken to me today!!

yea i realised when me and james were looking at the cams on a straight 6 jag in the scrappy... but by that time the meet was over :(

Sorry I thought I posted this this other day, obviously not - no I'm afraid the other guy did come and collect them. You may want to consider the Piper cams?

:down: awww oh well... just because i'm too lazy to search, do you know where i can get the pipers from?

thanks mate,

may be after one of your T28s in the future ;)

oh just noticed you do the piper cams :) i think i'll have to go to a scrappy and get some exhange cams first.

are you after 1.3 cams or will any do?

no problem, i'll get some 1.3 cams.

the cams will go in when i turbo it, so the whole engine is being cleane, ported etc...

Back