K11 MS body kit for sale!!!

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
Selling this kit as I have the chance to get one I want (wont tell what I'm going for yet :) ) so if anyone is interested I'm thinking of selling my kit. price £250 full kit

These guys are selling it for 660 new so though i'd see if anyone is interested in it being less than 1/2 price :)

is currently off the car and splitter off bumper fog's have been sold already

http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Bodykits/Nissan_Micra/nissan_micra.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I personaly don't like this kit but it is tidy and not ott for a micra.

also I think it's worth more than that to be fair as it's only been on one previous car iirc and it's on good nick.....I sold a similar style lip kit for £300

I think it would be a good idea to put it on the bay

good look with the sale bud (Y)

chi if you go back on the website it willcost you 1k to but it and ship it to the uk as it comes from germany mate shame to see this getting took off

Personally i think this is one of the best kits for the Micra, its not over the top. The kit is off my Fiance old micra, he bought it brand new from Manfred Stanner Design (MSD) in Austria... The micra was sadly written off by its new owner. :down: Gud luck with the sale (Y)

Thanks for the feed back guys :)

just an update will be switching body kits this week or next so BUMP.

Also it'll come with the spot lights.

Let me know if your interested before i throw it on ebay :)

its on the link chi posted and it will be quite costly the fogs are angel eye lights btw, so you have four wires coming out of the light two for positive and negative of the angel eye ring, then a positive and negative of the main fog light. the way i had them wired up was, the angel eye rings would come on with the side lights as they are day time running lamps, then wired the fog light but up to the fog light switch. really easy to set up. Don't no if chi wants to sell you the brackets as well as the brackets were designed to work with the lights in the kit so the brackets might be best to stop with the kit

The front is just spliters so if im correct it'll fit on pre-facelift. I'll need to find out for you if you're interested in the full kit?

if they fit on pre facelift sr bumpers then yeah but i was looking for a nismo splitter to be honest. but then again if you do the deal cheap enough ill take the lot

Chi, i didn't know you were selling this kit (musta been before i found this place lol)...oooh, you're tempting me to dip my hands into my pockets once again, and so soon as well :)

hang on, that didn't sound right :laugh:

might seem like a daft question, but will the kit fit a 4 door facelift?

what's the best price you can do?

i might end up with my micra looking a lot like yours lol

definitely like this kit, not too over the top, just right imo

Here's an attachment of the front of the car with the MS kit. Its the only one I've got that close to be head on :( sorry car was a bit mucky when i took the pics :p

I'm almost positive that the skirts fit a 5 door micra.

Yea I like the MS kit aswell but i couldn't resist the wald JDM kit i have now :D

Attachments

• MS-kit_s-0039..jpg
    MS-kit_s-0039..jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,840
im not sure if it will fit preface as it was designed for facelifted micras the pre face had another ms kit which you can find on google you are best off finding a 5 door micra chi and trying the side skirts as the ends are diff sizes as they go up the wing or rear of the car

The skirts would be the easiest to fit you just need some bonding and a couple of screws each end. As for the front bumper if you don’t have the holes for the fog lights you’ll need to create a couple of holes to host the inset like the image attached. As for the rear its another straight fit and bond as far as I could tell. The rear exhaust can I had on it was 3.5”

Attachments

• Micra_Wald_mashed_bumper-3672.jpg
    Micra_Wald_mashed_bumper-3672.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,316
heya. me again. is the kit gone?

Hey titz,

Its still for sale, I've just been to busy to do anything was gonna put it on ebay in a week or two if it doesn't sell. Let me know if your still interested mate.

Cheers

Chi

Back