K11 Micra Power Steering Problem 1999 plate

Hi, I have a power steering problem. When I turn left the steering feels harder to turn, then when I am turning right. Ball joints etc all OK. I am assuming there is a problem with the rack.

Anybody know where in Manchester I can get the rack reconditioned or a web link showing how to recondition the rack.

Anybody had similar problems like this in their micras??
Thanks

Hi, I have a power steering problem. When I turn left the steering feels harder to turn, then when I am turning right. Ball joints etc all OK. I am assuming there is a problem with the rack.

Anybody know where in Manchester I can get the rack reconditioned or a web link showing how to recondition the rack.

Anybody had similar problems like this in their micras??
Thanks

sounds more like your tracking is out, also check your tyre pressures. i would get the tracking sorted. if you have bumped into any kerbs that can bend the track rods which would also make it feel like that

sounds more like your tracking is out, also check your tyre pressures. i would get the tracking sorted. if you have bumped into any kerbs that can bend the track rods which would also make it feel like that

Had the tracking checked it was OK.
Thanks

Back