K11 Janspeed Backbox

mattieking

Ex. Club Member
Janspeed backbox with stainless steel tailpiece.

Looking for about £40 for this.

Collection would be welcome from Halifax, West Yorkshire, ideally before next Saturday as I wont be around as much after that, matt.

Attachments

• backbox.jpg
    backbox.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 342
I can't give you an exact price at the moment as it's above the garage and my dad's car is in there at the mo. I'll get you an exact quote tomorrow but I would have thought it would be somewhere around the £20 mark.

:) matt

Good news, going to be about £10 if you can send payment tonight then I can have it collected tomorrow morning by DHL :)

so £50 all in?

matt

hi, if you are wanting the back box, I would need payment tonight so I can arrange a collection for tomorrow morning as I'm going back to Lancaster on Saturday :p otherwise it will be a few weeks, matt

hi, if you are wanting the back box, I would need payment tonight so I can arrange a collection for tomorrow morning as I'm going back to Lancaster on Saturday :p otherwise it will be a few weeks, matt

sorry mattieking yes my son wants it but he a poor student and i cant help him out with pennies if you can shout me in a few weeks then i will be able to sort it for him again!! lol
if you need to sell it b4 then i understand no probs :love:

Back