K11 35mm Spax Springs

mattieking

Ex. Club Member
35mm Spacks lowering springs in good condition, best brand for springs in my opinion :p

Looking for about £40 for these.

Postage is available and collection would be welcome from Halifax, West Yorkshire, ideally before next Saturday as I wont be around as much after that, matt.

Attachments

• spax shocks 1.jpg
    spax shocks 1.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 152
  • spax shocks 2.jpg
    spax shocks 2.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 163
can u have these without uprated shocks on? if so ill take them...cuz atm i cant afford uprated shocks but may aswell work bit by bit

Simonh, You can fit lowered springs to standard shocks and they will be fine. Although I have heard some mention on here you wouldn't want to go lower than 40mm on standard shocks, although not sure how much truth there is in this.

yeah they will be fine on standard shocks as they lower 35mm, so the car will sit really nicely, I wouldn't really say you'd want to lower it anymore than that :)

I think postage will be around £15 unless you're collecting, if you send payment to [email protected] I can post it to you first thing tomorrow, matt

im reli tempted to take them off you...im just not sure if its a good idea just to run it on lowered springs and standard everything else lol

It's upto you simon but they are made to be used with the standard shocks and the ride is really responsive as well as making the car look even better :)

Back