K11 facelift fog light kit

It has to be able to fit a 2001 model micra. The picture below is one I found on this site and am fairly certain what I am after:

dsc01075-jpg.14575

I'm after the whole kit as my micra didn't come with the fogs at all.

Can you let me know if you find anywhere selling these cheap please mate in after some too :)

I've been looking for these for a while now, but here in London the breakers yards seem to want an arm and leg for them lol. I posted on here in the hopes that someone might have a set, or know where to get a hold of them. Trust me, if I could get them cheaper than locally, I'd have them fitted already. Good luck finding a set, mind you if you manage to come across any, I'd say the same back to you - let me know where and how much :D

They are also the same foglights used on N16 Almera Sports to make searching easier.

I have a foglight indicator stalk lying around somewhere....

thanks for the info Scott :) You couldn't get me a pic of the stalk, could you? Also, how much you looking for it, mate?

k11_whore, when you say housing, are you talking about the plastic that sits in the place of the fog on the bumper? If so, I aready have that. I'm looking to swap it out for fogs.

Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll fire a picture over (using my phone) and as for price, just whatever you wanna offer....

Back