*K11 Driving Lights wanted*

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hey people im after some driving lights for the front bottom grill of my K11 anyone selling some or know where i can get some ?

cheers for the help

Right - your gonna need the ones for the facelift, which are impossible to find - belive me! look for a Micra Si in the scrappie, that was the face lift one with the lights you need :)

Sorry to ressurect this thread from the dead, but im kinda after some of these too...

Titch said:
Right - your gonna need the ones for the facelift, which are impossible to find - belive me! look for a Micra Si in the scrappie, that was the face lift one with the lights you need :)

Does anyone know if micra SE (not SE+ becuase i know they do) have the fog lights?? becuase they're fairly popular...

or nissan do them for 125+vat (croydon nissan)
and no motor factor shop will do them as the are not a listed product

as i want a pair aswell no scrapys round me has any

that;s not a bad price from nissan as that, i think, is a kit which has a new indicator stalk and the relay.

silver_si said:
that;s not a bad price from nissan as that, i think, is a kit which has a new indicator stalk and the relay.
they allready have the indicator stalk
the ones from nissan are part of a kit
they wanted £35 to fit them aswell

u need a stalk? dont u just plug into those dangling connectors near headlight n off u go? guess im prob wrong...

I think the facelifts have independant lights, eg they can be operated by an extra switch on the stalk, however the pre-facelift models only come on with full beam.

Meaning Pre-facelifts have driving lights and facelifts have fog lights... I think. lol

Zephyr said:
u need a stalk? dont u just plug into those dangling connectors near headlight n off u go? guess im prob wrong...

wouldnt they just come on with the high-beam and rear-fog light?? or are they two different switches for front and read fog-lights? rj007 should know this one ;) lol

The facelift k11s which have the front fog lamps fitted as standard are operated by the stalk on the steering column. You can though to save money wire them to a switch mounted onto the dash etc. This means that you don't have to buy a new stalk and have the extra hassle of fitting it. :wasntme: (Also James is right about the fog lamps on facelift k11 and driving lamps on pre-facelift k11.)

Back