k11 dashboard

daveyk

Ex. Club Member
Hi

Does anyone know if i get instrument clocks ( with rev counter ) whether this will be a straightforward fit to replace the standard one in my k11 1.3 or if there will be a fair bit of rewiring

Thanks

non digital should be plug-n-play on yours davey (its just the base models that have no tacho wire, i believe) :)

thanks for the reply mate, when you say non digital is that the clock and trip counter as this is digital.. sorry for the ignorance just want to be sure before I try and find the clocks... my k11 is 1.3 gx so isnt base

thanks for the reply mate, when you say non digital is that the clock and trip counter as this is digital.. sorry for the ignorance just want to be sure before I try and find the clocks... my k11 is 1.3 gx so isnt base

if your trip counter is digital then you have a facelift and you will need to find some facelift dials, anything else wont work

Stupid question number #25: How do you set the digital clock on a 98 pre facelift ?
Thanks guys

A 1.3 GX will be a straight swap with some SuperS or SR clocks with tacho. Being a GX it won't be a facelift K11 with a digital odometer. You'll be fine :)

you will need a digital set of clocks with rev counter then. very very rare but when you do find one its 100% plug and play.. (should be anyway, mine was on both my micras)

Back