» CMF Member
yeah times three.

Attachments

• 19152.jpg
    19152.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 18

cisco

» CMF Member
Perhaps someone could even go to a place like tru-fit carpets and get them to make up the first one using your car as a project car etc.

They have a web site somewhere..

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
I have the micra mats from when I got it but lost the the pasenger side one some how (Drunken mates nick it I think) Some Real carpet would be nice and not this crap stuff they call carpet that all cars seem to have now days.

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
i just gave tru fit carpets a call in melbourne.. the didnt seem to interested in moulding carpets for the micra because theres not much demand for them. the lady wasnt even interested in giving me a minimum number for an order.

ill give a few other places a call today.

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh that's a bummer!

I'm sure someone in the world does them. Although, it might involve Japan or the UK I reckon.

Attachments

• 19200.jpg
    19200.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 24

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
ive called about a dozen places in sydney.. a place called "Siba Moulded Car Carpets" in Lansvale quoted $220 without seeing the car. Numbers (02)9725 7602 if your interested. there seems to be a few places around but mostly in victoria and one in perth i noticed. of course they all require the car for a week or so i guess.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmm $220 is pretty good all up isn't it. I wonder what the carpet quality is like..

Any Sydney members who need to get this done and could be the project car?!?

Attachments

• 19202.jpg
    19202.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 29
Back