K11 - Bonnet Heatshield

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Dunno if im selling just yet, but figured id see if theres any interest...im pretty sure its gonna get in the way of my induction pipes, but have yet to test.

So i have 1x Bonnet Heatshield (a bit dusty in the pic) comes with grey push clips...very very easy to fit, will probs take you 1 minute.

Has a very small wear spot and a slight tear towards the back (looks more like a crease than a tear though)

Ideal for protecting the bonnet...looks canny nice aswell. Not sure how common these are?.

Looking for about £10 posted.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Solarice-Heatshield.JPG
    Solarice-Heatshield.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 165
Squarepants id never seen one either, thats why i picked it up... :)

Its like a fibre matting (think squishy lol -- but im guessing fire retardent), will get a couple of more pics now...

Edit: New Pics one of the underside and a very rough idea of how it fits :)

Attachments

• Solarice-HeatshieldUnderside.JPG
    Solarice-HeatshieldUnderside.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Solarice-HeatshieldRoughFit.JPG
    Solarice-HeatshieldRoughFit.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 175
i have seen a few in the scrappy which are now fitted to my cars lol but yea they are fairly rare.

but as i understand they are actually to reduce noise rather than heat, they are made from the same stuff that is stuck to the fire wall behind the dash

Yeah i was figuring firewall material...which is why if id thought heat.

but i guess noise aswell...my bonnet was always canny hot, so i got it to stop the car looking like it was on fire after a rain storm... :)

Yeah i was figuring firewall material...which is why if id thought heat.

but i guess noise aswell...my bonnet was always canny hot, so i got it to stop the car looking like it was on fire after a rain storm... :)

lol yea, well i thought it was heat too and it does insulate it if its a snowy day or something it does a really good job, but Mr Humphirs says that its a noise insulator...

lol but then if it reduces heat then thats all good :D

Dunno if im selling just yet, but figured id see if theres any interest...im pretty sure its gonna get in the way of my induction pipes, but have yet to test.

So i have 1x Bonnet Heatshield (a bit dusty in the pic) comes with grey push clips...very very easy to fit, will probs take you 1 minute.

Has a very small wear spot and a slight tear towards the back (looks more like a crease than a tear though)

Ideal for protecting the bonnet...looks canny nice aswell. Not sure how common these are?.

Looking for about £10 posted.

Cheers.

Have you sold the bonnet heatshield?Thanks

Back