k11 backbox (suttle)

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Anyone got a spare backbox to fit a k11 that they want to part with out there? Im not looking for anything special it's just im fitting a splitter on to the rear bumper which I have a feeling is going to help point out how ugly the stock exhaust is. Also im after a suttle grunt if possible, cheers guys.

just weld a trim onto the standard box ;)... like mine.

Attachments

• P1010278.JPG
    P1010278.JPG
    639.9 KB · Views: 217
Im after something that sounds a bit better aswell mate, strut brace came on satday by the way, all fitted and looks really good! cheers for that.

I was only joking mate, how come your still skint after selling all that stuff? Was in a lot better condition then i thought aswell, all the minor scratches are on the under side so you cant really tell when its on, good stuff.

I was only joking mate, how come your still skint after selling all that stuff? Was in a lot better condition then i thought aswell, all the minor scratches are on the under side so you cant really tell when its on, good stuff.

i know lol. yearh i owe money so it all went as soon i got it via paypal :( thatt scratch is from my standard airbox clip. the engine rocks back under acceleration and the clip hits the brace :p

try bidding on ebay instead of buy it now, and look out for second hand universal ones.

Most of them you will be able to adjust the brackets for/get new brackets put on.

for example: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-Back-box-exhaust_W0QQitemZ300326952039QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45ece19c67&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1689|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Items like this will take a little extra work, but you will be able to get them for a lower price this way.

Back