K11 Backbox & Induction Kit - WANTED!

W4RDL3 M1CR4

Ex. Club Member
Hi all.

I've been searching high and low for the both of these that is in the title and i've had no luck what so ever grr . I was wondering if there was anyone on here that maybe has them for sale.

I've seen a mate of mine who had a backbox for sale for £20 it was universal but he said you would have alot of trouble fitting it. Somthing about pipes needing to go somewhere or other lol.

Maybe this is the best place for me to try and hopefully I can get them cheap. I would also like for someone to be able to either tell me how/show me how or even fit them for me :D

I cant even access my PM section for some odd reason so if anyone has any of these for sale please say so in here.

Anthony.

try janspeed: www.janspeed.com for the exhaust it will fit to the existing system with no hasstle.

k&n halfords will order you one in (but they are cheaper places, halfords is just easy to do.)

have a look in the k11 tuning section at the sticky for other suppliers.

for pm you need to be an official member to use them, plus if join up then you can get discount on janspeed and k&n stuff from some of the suppliers

:D

Back