K11 Arb

superls

K10 Tuner
has any of the k10 people ever attempted to fit a k11 front anti roll bar to there k10, the reason i ask is that i was at the scrappers the other day and they dont seem thaqt hard to fit and the holes are already in the bottom arms. IMO it would just need the mountings underneath the car welding on.

what is peoples opinions?

superls

cheers for the offer craig, but i can get 1 for a tenner from the scrappers so its not worth messing with postage etc. but ill get it and give it a go, at the end of the day its only a tenner if it doesnt,

olly, the rear one does just boly to the arms but on the front it bolts to the underside of the car

Oh right I didn't read properly I thought you meant the rear ones. I didn't think the micra needed anti roll bars really, it seems quite tight compared to other cars I've driven.

Just to go slightly off topic, would the micra benefit from a lower strut brace, I've seen them around, at low prices, but can't see how they would help....

yeah did compare the k11 front anti-roll bar with my k10 when i had them both. Don't see how it would be transferable myself since theres no where to actually bolt onto the chassis.
Also you would require the correct wishbones, i have the k11 wishbones on my car and can tell you the rear bush is larger and requires the clamp from a k11.

Good luck trying.

Oh right well the standard ones on mine had holes but not for ARB. Not here for a vote of confidence, won't bother in the future then.

well if you fell that way then dont, i didnt mean to offend you, but obviously i did and im sorry for that.

evin if the holes in my wishbones are in the wrong place whats to say i couldn't drill new ones?

quite easy to fit actually the figaro has a front ARB so should be a straight forward fit always planned to do this myself but never got around to it

sorry super, bit streesed at work at the mo. A tad touchy.

Will check with my colleage as he works on a lot of figaros for an importer in his spare time, if he has one this weekend might be able to get some pics and possibly the parts on order.
But may mean i will have to give up my k11 wishbones.:down: They make quite a difference!

its alright mate no worries, we all get like it from time to time,

just a lil update, fitted the k11 ARB this afternoon, fairly easy job, just a bit time consuming, the hardest job was measuring out where to drill the holes through the wishbones, but i drilled the holes and then had to make some plates that welded under the car for the ARB brackets to bolt to, i have used some 10mm flat bar, unfortunately no pics at the minute as my camera battery was flat and i couldnt fid the charger, so hopefully pics tomorrow.

and oh my god it makes loads of differance.

cheers superls,

p.s. are the holes in the k10 wishbones for the ARB on the figaros?

p.s. are the holes in the k10 wishbones for the ARB on the figaros?

yes mate thats always been what i suspected, however i never actually got the ARB, but the actually mounting brackets were on ebay not long ago (for figaro) and they bolted into those holes.

Back