k11 and primera gt

does ne1 know if the brakes,suspension will fit the k11
will the engine mounts need to be custom if i was to put in a primera gt??

can the k11 clocks be kept if an engine conversion was to be done??

could spmebody post a link to a tread that has already dealt to this (if there is one)

thanks

does ne1 know if the brakes,suspension will fit the k11
will the engine mounts need to be custom if i was to put in a primera gt??

can the k11 clocks be kept if an engine conversion was to be done??

could spmebody post a link to a tread that has already dealt to this (if there is one)

thanks

Brakes is a no, as the PCD of the studs is wrong, K11 is 4x100, P11 is $x114.8 (i think)

Suspension won't fit either, the top struts are 3 bolt on a P11, 2 bolt on a K11. Also the P11 has double wishbone suspension, so you got a load of fabrication to get these to fit.

Engine mounts need to be custom

When dave bull done his K11 2.0 turbo he kept the original clocks.

You need to be a very compitent mechanic to acomplish this transformation. Getting the engine and gearbox to fit is a pain in the arse, drive shafts are a night mare, then there's engine management.

It's not an easy task at all!!!

well its eider this conversion or build a full rally spec cg13de...........it will work out cheaper for the conversion because i have it all worked out......

i know a lad who has the drivshafts for a micra-sri primera...whats the diffence between primera gt and 2.0 sri?

iirc its only 5-10bhp diffrance between the sri and gt engine...so yearh would still be wuick. BUT, as its lugging more weight over the front end. witch isnt good! so will be prone to understeering without the right tyres and suspension set up.

the p10 egt has the better sr20 engine (and there cheaper and easier to get hold of)...its a high port. all the other sr20's are low port :)

Back