K10's dissapeared?

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
ok, since at one point i never had enough space for all the k10's (think it still at around 25/27 ive had now

why when i actually require a cheap little one with a cpl of months tax and test can i not find one?

got £300 sat waiting which i thought would be loads enough, but there just seems to be none at all any were

:(

I live up in the Forest of Dean and I can remember off hand around 12 different k10's that live in this area. I've checked most of them out and I'd say 1/2 of them are under 60k miles. Infact there's a mint one a garage owner has that's done 30k miles and is in mint condition. Not a scratch or dent on it. Never see any of them in the local for sale section in the paper though. :(

they're a dying breeed unfortunately. usually the rust and the fact that they are barrely ever economical to repair unless you can do the work yourself!

I know what you mean Quick. As blooming usual now I've got rid of the last one I might have enough space to have a toy K10 but getting a bit worried about the lack of them on the road. I just want a little reasonable condition CHEAP K10 (pref pre-facelift), not too fussed about the interior but it has to have MOT and Tax... Absolute nightmare.

Back