K10L oh my! good mpg!

Arnold said:
Ok here's an image of my dials.. From over full to E on the fuel gauge, 187 miles on the clock.. not happy!

2643f1ebfcdbbbd.jpg
Oh dear that's about 24mpg :( (based on using 35 litres) :(

http://www.torquecars.co.uk/Tuning/uk-mpg-calculator.php

Its just done another 187 exact and i was driving it even nicer this time!! No long journeys etc.

My K10 has another fault developed over the past few days but i'l post up about that in a new thread. Il be taking over the forums soon with my micra problems!!

Ed said:
Having now got another K10 (thanks James!) I just had to comment that I have done 100 miles on about 10 litres of fuel. Insane. Ok so I forgot how slow they are and how bad they drive, but its so cheap its unreal!! Now just to make it look a bit better lol.

80-100 miles 1/2 tank 1.2GSX AUTO (16k Cherished Example)

u say it stinks of fuel check the fuel air mixture . i had the smell when i had mine and it was because the fuel air must have been setup by monkeys .

wildti said:
u say it stinks of fuel check the fuel air mixture . i had the smell when i had mine and it was because the fuel air must have been setup by monkeys .

Will do mate, its checking checked out monday. Probably change the carb just incase the jets are worn

why are k10s so fuel inefficant ?

my k11 will do around 500 miles on a full tank. thats 35ish ltrs

Arnold said:
Cos its slow ;)

lol :D

oohh below the belt man, :)

after the turbo convertion i'm looking to get 10mpg... but it will be a quick 10mpg haha

oh and BTW fear of the red line is a medical condition :p

Back