k10

this will probs get deleted not arsed lol.

anyway i have decided to break my k10 into a lot of pieces if anyone wants out give me a pm otherwise its going for scrap i need a pickup and i cannot be bothered with it

cheers steve

It's rock solid GS in smart condition and if he scraps it he's mad lol. Yeah this thread's a bit old and i know you're in two minds as you said today but if you do decide to call it a day, gimme a shout dude and i'll be back over there no problem (Y)

only just seen this :( but ive already commited to buying another one or i would have been very interested not that far from you either :( hope you don't/ didn't take it to the car park in the sky

well ive spent most of the night thinking i haven't been to sleep yet lol and ive come to conclusion im going to keep whats left bar the engine and get it back on the road ive just read machi sans thread from page one and it has inspired me to get it done it would be a shame to break it up. haven't got the slightest idea what engine to throw in it i do have one or 2 idea's either cg13 or ga16 i will update my blog soon (Y)

You could keep it nissan with a 300zx 3L twin turbo V6 monster under the hood ;)

Lol would be fun trying to fit between the struts, then spending the rest of your live changing head gaskets and bottom ends

Much easier fitting it in the back
Or strip an mr2 3sgte and all the running gear

cheers weestar. (Y)

lol porkpie i bet it would shift with a lump like that in it. dont go giving me ideas :laugh: i would do it if i had a welder and a scrap 300 lol. it would be cool tho (Y)

Lol would be fun trying to fit between the struts, then spending the rest of your live changing head gaskets and bottom ends

Much easier fitting it in the back
Or strip an mr2 3sgte and all the running gear

yeah someone did a 300zx conversion on one its on youtube but i do agree with you gts and a 3sgte would be much lighter lol

me neither bud i was trying to find it for ya but no joy i know it took me ages to find it last time i looked ill have another dig around later (Y)

Back