k10 for sale low mileage

After giving it a lot of thought i have decided to sell my k10 micra. It has only done 53k miles and this is really reflected in the condition of the car. It is a red 1.0 super, i really do love this car but i don't have the funds to use it as a track project. This car is really tidy, i've had lots of people comment on how clean it is for a car of its age (k reg). This car really has to be seen to be appreciated. It drives very well but lets face it, its a nissan so it will probably keep going for ever. It has no MOT or tax but i'm fairly sure it get through a test with no problems. I live in northfield birmingham if anyone is interested in seeing the vehicle. I will be putting it on ebay if there is no interest on here but i thought i'd give you guys first refusal of it as i'd like the car to go to someone that really appreciates it. i will try and get some pictures on later tonight (need to find the lead hat goes from my phone to my computer) or i could text the pictures if that suits anyone.

Back