K10 with Full Bodykit for Sale (NORTH LONDON)

E

elena.m

I'm looking to sell my k10 micra 1.0 S. Had it for 3 and half years and its never broken down, great little car and has passed its MOT first time every year. Some of the seals are going around the boot and a bit of maintainance is needed (I havent used it since April) but it still starts and runs perfectly.

It has a body kit and alloys, I don't know what type, but please have a look at the photos, I've tried to show all the relevant bits. (http://elenasmicra.blogspot.com)

The left side skirt was damaged when I got it (also shown in the photos), but comes with the car. The one of the lights for the front bumper is missing.

I'd like to sell the car as a whole, not just parts please, I'm looking for about £250 cash?

Any offers or questions, viewing can be arranged, please email [email protected] or call 07730637473 between 1-2pm or after 5.30pm. I'm based 10mins from Watford so easy to get from M1 and M25 and by tube or rail.

Car is MOT'd til December 31st but not taxed.

Thanks for reading.

hi, im interested in seeing this car

my e-mail address is [email protected]

could you tell me more info like rusty cills shock absorbers etc.etc, please leave a contact no so i can call you

cheers

You should give it a T-cut, you'll maybe get more money for it!
Plus it'll look outstanding! :)

im VERY VERY interested in the top spoiler. I've been trying to locate that stlye spoiler for so long! is there any chance you could sell it seperatly?

If you email me I can make you an offer.

My email address is [email protected]

I know you dont want to sell parts but I have got to try! You would make my year if i got hold of it!!!!

thanks

Paul

simmo, my mate has a spoiler off of my old car, he is selling it on this site just a few posts down. im sure he would sell it seperatly if the car dosent sell soon, ill have a word with him as i need a few bits aswell

elena - still cant get through on mobile ill e-mail you tommorow morning, maybe i can arrange to come round tommorow night?

ohc_turbo said:
simmo, my mate has a spoiler off of my old car, he is selling it on this site just a few posts down. im sure he would sell it seperatly if the car dosent sell soon, ill have a word with him as i need a few bits aswell

elena - still cant get through on mobile ill e-mail you tommorow morning, maybe i can arrange to come round tommorow night?

My mobile number is 07730607473, sorry about that! tomorrow night sounds good but i dont get home from work until 7 earliest. maybe the weekend would be better?

Elena

ohc_turbo said:

is it the same style spoiler? if so i will have it.

the other spoiler is diffrent to the spoiler on the white car, the white car has a unknow bodykit, it is not a genuine nissan one, the one on my mates car is a super s rear spoiler and is red, it looks identical to the white on but dosent have the raised lump on the top

the red one is still avaliable

ah, i wanted the white one because i have the lower half that fits it. dont supose you will sell it?

sorry mate, but that would mean splitting up the kit and it would make it incomplete

Is that an original complete kit tho?, just coz half of it looks like mine, and surely they wouldn't have used that spoiler if they weren't going to fit the bottom one as well!!!!! :glare:

Ems said:
Is that an original complete kit tho?, just coz half of it looks like mine, and surely they wouldn't have used that spoiler if they weren't going to fit the bottom one as well!!!!! :glare:

Yep some only had the top half, others only had the bottom half

do you recognise this kit then?

imo, both spoiler togehter is a bit overkill, best to either have top or bottom

micralsspecial3.jpg

ohc_turbo said:

micralsspecial3.jpg

The kit looks familiar, it's a post facelift Foah one, seen a few of them floating around! Both spoilers together being over kill is a matter of opinion & taste. I think them being on their own, they look incomplete! They're obviously designed to go together, that's how it should be!

elite.jpg

you do have a point, it is incomplete without the lower bit i agree, probably get one in time as i grow bored of the looks

aaaah! so anoyin seein those complete ones! im not sure how good they look together myself, but i just want it complete!

ohc_turbo said:

micralsspecial3.jpg

i saw a white K10 by mine the other day and im pretty certain it had the same kit as that blue one. Didnt have the spoilers and the super S alloys though...

nice a datsun micra

iam searching for one, built in 1983, the year when i was born :D
very very nice car :D

Back