K10 window trim replacement

lewic

Ex. Club Member
Some of the window trim is falling off my old K10 - the black rubber bit that goes along the bottom of the door window, and is supposed to stop water coming in.

Every time I wind the window up it pops off, and I have to push it back down again, and there is a small bit chipped off the corner.

I have tried superglue, but it didnt hold in the right position. Possibly didnt use enough, but didnt want to accidentally glue my window shut!

Is it easy to replace this trim with a new bit that fits perfectly?
Or can it be stuck down with something else? (was thinking of bathroom tile stuff, which is waterproof and white like the car!)

U can replace it easily with some from the scrappy that are in good condition. What windows are they tho, front or back?

U may even be able to buy new ones from nissan, prob a rip off tho!!

Are you talking about the piece that goes on the rear screen? Mine recently started to come of, so i pulled it off altogether, it hasent let any water in yet.
As for the side windows aparently you can put the trim in hot water a stretch them back to shape, i've never tried it though :D

Its the straight black piece that goes along the top of the driver's side door, and touches the window when it winds up and down. Looks like it should clip to the top of the door, but isnt anymore. Looks in ok condition, just won't stay on!

Def a rip on then lol!!! Have a look down your local scrappy, they'll prob charge u a few quid!!!

They may be pricey but you cant get better than Nissan for standard parts! After all, they built the thing

Back