K10 super s stuff and k11 nipples

hey nex, can you help me with some parts and I'll pay you.

hey nex buddy, I just got a black super S, its awesome I love it - however its missing a couple of items that I need, I need the parcel shelf string and the clip it connects to from the boot, I need a drivers side window winder, as mine is snapped, and some of the plastics of the doorcards, and the drivers side door handle. If you could come back to me on a price you would want to get these items for me - I would be much appreciative
p.s - I'll get some pics on here tommorow so you know exactly what I mean, cheers nex

hey nex buddy, I just got a black super S, its awesome I love it - however its missing a couple of items that I need, I need the parcel shelf string and the clip it connects to from the boot, I need a drivers side window winder, as mine is snapped, and some of the plastics of the doorcards, and the drivers side door handle. If you could come back to me on a price you would want to get these items for me - I would be much appreciative
p.s - I'll get some pics on here tommorow so you know exactly what I mean, cheers nex

mate i will have a look for you, what do you mean by plastics of the door cards?

i will try and go there tomorrow if its still there and grab what i can but no promises,

theres a big bid on your nipples again nexy baby...

lol thanks matey ;) maybe you will win them this time lol

Theres' a bid on the wheel :).

good man :D you don't know off the top of your head what the diameter of the wheel is? save me unwrapping it to mesure it lol

just wondering im going to bid on the dials and gearknob any chance of a postage discount if i win both? and also any chance of the dials without the surround as i already have a black surround sorry to be a pain cheers

mate i will have a look for you, what do you mean by plastics of the door cards?

i will try and go there tomorrow if its still there and grab what i can but no promises,

lol thanks matey ;) maybe you will win them this time lol

good man :D you don't know off the top of your head what the diameter of the wheel is? save me unwrapping it to mesure it lol

Can't say I do mate, sorry.

just wondering im going to bid on the dials and gearknob any chance of a postage discount if i win both? and also any chance of the dials without the surround as i already have a black surround sorry to be a pain cheers

yea i suppose we could work something out

hey sorry mate i didn't manage to get to the scrap yard today, there was a lot on but i will do my best to get back there tomorrow.

oh come on guys!! i got this bodykit for you lot, its ending today, and there are no bids and only 1 watcher??!

sorry to put more of a downer on it but im the watcher and have not enough money if it doesnt sell any chance you could keep hold of it Untill next month? cheers

sorry to put more of a downer on it but im the watcher and have not enough money if it doesnt sell any chance you could keep hold of it Untill next month? cheers

well i have no choice lol, i have to make some money on it, i am leaving the country in July tho, but a shed load of more watchers just turned up which is pretty random, maybe its not doomed after all :)

Dials are mine :D
Hope you made an ok profit
Surprised that the Bodykit didnt sell :(

i will try and get the dials out to you ASAP, unless you are coming to any of the meets...

i made a loss by £25 over all... thats what i get for rescuing the k10 kit... i should stick to k11 stuff cos that sells...

so really no one wanted that bodykit for £85??? seriously? cos its going to the scrappy to be distroyed now, i am leaving the country, it isn't coming with me....

i will try and get the dials out to you ASAP, unless you are coming to any of the meets...

i made a loss by £25 over all... thats what i get for rescuing the k10 kit... i should stick to k11 stuff cos that sells...

so really no one wanted that bodykit for £85??? seriously? cos its going to the scrappy to be distroyed now, i am leaving the country, it isn't coming with me....

unfortunately i cant make any meets :(
sorry to hear you made a loss, i would have liked the body kit, but i cant pick it up :( and would cost alot to post eh lol

if you want my advice.. rather than scrapping it, split it, people are always asking for Spoilers (though not to my taste)

and im sure that these bits (spoiler, arches, maybe even skirts) are postable?

unfortunately i cant make any meets :(
sorry to hear you made a loss, i would have liked the body kit, but i cant pick it up :( and would cost alot to post eh lol

if you want my advice.. rather than scrapping it, split it, people are always asking for Spoilers (though not to my taste)

and im sure that these bits (spoiler, arches, maybe even skirts) are postable?

would you be willing to buy it if i could get it to you? closest i will be is about glasgow... maybe i could meet you half way from there or something. i just need to get rid of it because i need the money, and i am going to be so busy in the next month i won't have time to sell these things.

would you be willing to buy it if i could get it to you? closest i will be is about glasgow... maybe i could meet you half way from there or something. i just need to get rid of it because i need the money, and i am going to be so busy in the next month i won't have time to sell these things.

I'm sorry but really couldn't justify the cost :( :down:

I'd have the kit off you for cheaper!

what price? cos thats how much i paid for it, i don't wanna make a loss, i am out of work and moving country, i don't want to be out of pocket for something i can't even use

you wouldnt be coming up to the north west by any chance, i would have the kit at £85 but its a bit far for me to travel.

or could you sell me the skirts and arches for £50 and post them

you wouldnt be coming up to the north west by any chance, i would have the kit at £85 but its a bit far for me to travel.

or could you sell me the skirts and arches for £50 and post them

i will be in the north east in June, and in July i will be in the lake District, so i am sure we could work something out.

EVERYONE THE KIT IS BACK ON EBAY AT £50 START, IF IT DOESN'T SELL THEN ITS OFF TO THE SCRAPPY THE LISTING WILL START AT 8 TONIGHT

bodykit now up

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&item=150348445458

nex
what part/week in july are you at the lake district?, also where abouts in the lake district?, wouldnt be windermere would it, easy for me to find :).

i will defo have the kit if i could meet you at the district and its not the first week in july, as im on a forklift course that week.

cheers andy

nex
what part/week in july are you at the lake district?, also where abouts in the lake district?, wouldnt be windermere would it, easy for me to find :).

i will defo have the kit if i could meet you at the district and its not the first week in july, as im on a forklift course that week.

cheers andy

i am up there for the from around the 11th to the 23rd ish, i will be on the other side of the lake from windermere but that is not to far to travel,

that sounds cool mate, well the kit is still going as an auction, i want people to bid against each other because i need money, so put a bid in. but there is only one watcher at the mo so you might get it for £50 and we can work out some kind of delivery later

Nex try sticking a pic up of the super s kit fitted to a K10...may help people who arent members here and who are unsure what it would look like on a car.

hey nex did you get those little bits I wanted yet?

hey buddy did you get round to getting those little bits I wanted please? I'll pay you £25 inc postage for getting them for me, and it would all fit in a big envolope :D

hey buddy did you get round to getting those little bits I wanted please? I'll pay you £25 inc postage for getting them for me, and it would all fit in a big envolope :D

hey mate, sorry the car is already gone, but either way i have given up on getting people parts as i am already making a loss on this bodykit... which i don't think is fair for 6 hours work...

looks like someones willing to pay a bit for the kit nex, my bid £90 isnt enough, will have to see what i can scrape together to make a bigger bid:(

looks like someones willing to pay a bit for the kit nex, my bid £90 isnt enough, will have to see what i can scrape together to make a bigger bid:(

well thanks for the bid anyway, i am making £12 profit so far lol, you might be able to beat them at £93 or something

Back