K10 Super S spoiler for sale

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hi guys

Would anyone be interested in buying a K10 super s spoiler? Comes in Nissan red (526), with rubber seal, nuts, bolts, screws & mounts. Excellent condition! No need for respraying (unless your car is a different colour lol). As usual, the external bolts are rusty and need replacing.

Offers welcome. Don't forget, postage must be paid

Cheers
Alan

Me Me Me Me Me

what is the supers S spoiler like?? is that the top or the bottom... or both? either way i want it :)
I can come collect it.. im only 20 miles away and its one niiiiiiiice road to get to horsham, or we can meet somewhere if you want. i dont know how much they go for so name a price :) i can come collect asap :)

Me Me Me Me Me

what is the supers S spoiler like?? is that the top or the bottom... or both? either way i want it :)
I can come collect it.. im only 20 miles away and its one niiiiiiiice road to get to horsham, or we can meet somewhere if you want. i dont know how much they go for so name a price :) i can come collect asap :)

It's the top one, fitted as standard on Super and Super S models.

How about £30? I'l get back to you on when's a good day to come get it :) 90% sure selling this won't be a problem, as the spoiler isnt yet in my possession but hope to get it soon.

Lol, I can advise how it should be fitted, but i wouldn't personally want to take the job on of fitting it myself, just incase i mess it up. Im sure you wouldn't want that either!

There's a guide on here somewhere explaining how it should be fitted though. :)

All you need is a drill and your done!! :) Courior, have a look in your boot on the inside where the hinges are and see if you already have the holes with rubber bungs in them. Will take 5 min's if you have these!

its chuckin it down now, and ive got a report to finish for 5pm. ill go check the holes when i get a min. Thanks for the advice ems!

Arnold, yeah a bit of advice would be great. cheers mate

Back