Few K10 / K11 bits for sale

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hello all

I'm selling for the K10

Super S Spoiler in white. Comes with good condition seal, brackets, rubber gromits, nuts, bolts, screws etc. Some will need replacing due to rust. Spoiler in excellent condition! £30 posted

Super S dials, includes Rev counter with the wiring blocks in the back. No cracks or damage to the front plastic. 79000 on the clock! £30 posted

Plastic Rocker Cover from a March K11. All the plastic tabs on the top to hold throttle cable & HT leads are in perfect condition! Comes with gasket and oil cap SOLD

Pictures to come later

Hello all

I'm selling for the K10

Super S Spoiler in white. Comes with good condition seal, brackets, rubber gromits, nuts, bolts, screws etc. Some will need replacing due to rust. Spoiler in excellent condition! £30 posted

Super S dials, includes Rev counter with the wiring blocks in the back. No cracks or damage to the front plastic. 79000 on the clock! £30 posted

For the K11

Plastic Rocker Cover from a March K11. All the plastic tabs on the top to hold throttle cable & HT leads are in perfect condition! Comes with gasket and oil cap £OFFERS

Pictures to come later

cam cover = MINE!!! lol :D i will have it off you ;) we can talk prices at Brighton if you like :D

Just make me an offer mate. I don't rip people off so whatever you would pay for one!

I'm happy to take £20. I'l include that alternator mount for free :p

Will keep it safe for Brighton, and Paul, i only have the one i'm afraid.

I'm happy to take £20. I'l include that alternator mount for free :p

Will keep it safe for Brighton, and Paul, i only have the one i'm afraid.

i will say it again you are a LEGEND! :D look forward to seeing you ;) maybe i can get my bloody LX through an MOT in time lol

Back