K10 Super S ECC components

superls

K10 Tuner
Hi i am having a clear out in my workshop and have a few things to sell,

- super s ecc carbs x 2
- super s ecc units x 2
- super s wiringloom x 1 (untouched apart from the digital clock connector)
- super s engine x 1, not working at the mo see 'ECC Controlled Engine' thread
- p10 primera 1.6 ecc unit,

thats it for now but i will update the list when more stuff arises, no reasonable offer turned down, collection welcome, add my to your msn or email me at '[email protected]'.

Cheers 4 reading

Scott

no sorry i havent got another 5 speed box if i had i would have put it on mine as mine is on its way out.

thanks 4 highliting that post to me ive always wonderes wether mine was wide or close and never new how to tell.

How much for a carb? are you able to post it? When you say eccs units do you mean just the ecu or all the sensors etc?

hi the carb will be rather costly to post but if your prepared to pay the postage then its up to you
make me an offer on the carb then ill try and fing some delivery for it.

As for your other question i have 2 sets, and in each set you will get
1) ecu
2) coil
3) boost sensor.

the 2 carbs i have are complete with all of the inlet sensors.

i have 2 carbs available 1 is fine but the other has an issue with the auto choke the wiring to it didnt work (auto chake relay was at fault) so it has been wired up differently (by last owner) but i understand that the choke part is the same as on the non ecc carbs.

hope this helps

hi mate cheers 4 the interest. sorry but i should have updated this thread but i have sold almost everything, the only things i have left is the loom and the engine.

sorry

hi mate cheers 4 the interest. sorry but i should have updated this thread but i have sold almost everything, the only things i have left is the loom and the engine.

sorry

Hi, Can you tell me what Litre the engine is? And also what is wrong with it? How much do you want 4 it? Thanks, Curtis.

the engine is a 1.2 super s engine check out the ecc controlled engine thread, i am not after alot i hust need it gone.

it is the engine minus the carb and manifolds!!!

Back