k10 sideskirts

T

tom_nellist

aswell as a spoiler i would really like some skirts and maybe wider arches for my k10. should i look on ebay still or is anyone on here selling some?

thanks

:unclesam:

Always keep your eyes peeled on ebay, but from time to time, they will appear here too.

cant really help you fella but im sure someone can, if not your best bet is just to keep your eyes open and im sure some will come around on here and on ebay, tbh im unsure on what kits did have skirts although im sure other people could answer that. i know the super s did, the problem is no one wants to part with them, but good luck u'l find some eventually:wasntme:

look at honda crx del sol skirts as when i bough speedles kit we found that the cars are the same length so should in theory fit

true dan but when i put my old k10 skirts up to my del sol they were a 99.9% perfect fit i would have thought that hatchback civic skirts will fit as well as ones of a similar age to my crx have the same wheel base :)

hmmm a mate of mine suggested getting r5 turbo skirts, and using them. but how much would they (or some del sol skirts) cost?

Back