K10 Micra Inlet Manifold+twin Weber

in your personal opinion which carb is better for my MA12, the weber or the su?

also can you give me an indication as to what the reserves are?

cheers scott

the reserve was £200

i offered a fair price but got a stupid response so he's obviously not interested in selling it you can make one for alot less then that....

you offered me a stupid £120 you'll pay that just for the tig welding.
what do you want me to do give it away id sooner scrap it like i did the 1.6 k10

why scrap it when you can get money for it bob? i was trying to haggle a price with you but you obviously didn't want to i didn't expect you to accept £120 but i was at least expecting a sensible haggle for it. hence me starting at £120 (can always go up but ya cant go down)

I try to tell you lads on this website that if you are thinking about tunning up your standard k10ma10/12.the 1st thing you should change is inlet manifold and carb,thats even before exhaust manifold,,you got to get more in before you can get any more out...
you spend about £400 on a 4 into 1 exhaust manifold and system it looks and sounds better but you'll only see 3/5 bhp tops with the standard carb/inlet its a waste of money
open up the inlet tracks and a better carb you'll see 15/20 bhp easy and thats with the standard exhaust setup
Take my racecar for instance the engine is standard just really blue printed,standard cam with only say 40thou off the head,bottem end standard just balanced.no lightening aloud
Just by fitting a different inlet manifold and better carb i get around 25bhp extra@flywheel..
Changing the exhaust system after the inlet/carb then you'll get better result

I've know about how restrictive the inlet is from day one, Ed's been drilling that into the k10 owners for years (most of the kids don't listen though). I'm not interested in the exhaust manifold at all as the most I've ever seen gained from one is about 5-9bhp so its really not worth it, until the inlets sorted

like i said mate I'm a born haggler so i have to do it...

£150 + postage costs? money today!

no speedle sorry i can take it to any race meeting and get £230/50 for it all day long without the carb,,,,its £250 inc p&p

in your personal opinion which carb is better for my MA12, the weber or the su?

also can you give me an indication as to what the reserves are?

cheers scott
for the road i would go for a weber

Back