K10 Headlamps !

I have a K10 1.0GL´92, and the headlamps are broken and I need to change them. I have a brand new headlamp from the pre-facelift, and I´m wondering if anybody know if they will fit. The facelift lamps have more rounded corners but have the same mount-on and are the same size, i think???

Any clue anyone?

unfortunately, teh prefacelift headlamps are not a swap fit on their own :-(

in order to fit a pre facelif t headlamps the following also need to be changed....

headlamp mounting brackets
grille
bonnet&hinges
sidelights

I have spare facelift (rounded) headlamp(s) depending on which side....

which side ar you after?

in the meantime i'll go and check which ones I have

Rich

The right one is broken but both of them are old and ####ty, so if I would do this I would change both of them. So the pre-facelift would only fit if I used the pre-facelift bonnet, sidelights and mountings?

Im just dreaming about this cuz i got brand new pre-facelift lamps, and I have nothing to do with them.
I got a K10 '88 pre-facelift but its crashed and im tearing it down for scraps.

So the pre-facelift would only fit if I used the pre-facelift bonnet, sidelights and mountings?

TRUE

->
ive got the rest of the pre facelif kit (except for the combined lower bumper sidelight and indicators)

Im not looking for a great deal for thease if I can keep em in teh club...
there will be a pair of spare pre face lift headlamps too as an option.

at the mo teh bonnet is painted silver.

alternatively I do have a pair of facelift headlamps, but the drivers' side one has a worn seal and worn lower sectin on the reflector :-(

any use?

Rich

I have a set of near-perfect facelift headlights, but would proly work out pretty expensive getting them to you...

Back