K10 Grill wanted

Has any body got a grill like this or know any1 with 1 for sale

Attachments

• 1396642604178.jpg
    1396642604178.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 263
Iv only ever seen the super turbo over here in Ireland. Is there a way to change it on yahoo japan so I can read it as its all in Japanese lol

Yea ill look that up later on man thanks iv been onto a few places in japan tryin to get parts or even a half cut just want for them to get back to me

What grilles the pic I put up. Im gettin the turbo bumper an want the grille to match lol think ill paint the car blue an white like the way they came

well if you want a grille mate match mate they march turbo's are pre facelift so you need prefacelift lights and pre march grill. Or leave the post lights with a post march girlle.

I dont even no were to start as I dont no the prices for them ya no lol.. what is the difference with them lads??????

For 4000yen was it.. an iv no idea how u work it out I just contacted the seller on a diffent site ill send u the name of the site name now pal

Dam it lol more cost so ha no way to mod it to make it work... I think my bonnet it straight dont thing it goes down at the side of the lights

Well if it does u shed be alryt. Or just cut the extra bit off:) hey I'm taking delivery of a 1990 k10 1.0 automatic wit 47k on it 2moro if u no any1 who wants parts. Parts only tho.

Well if it does u shed be alryt. Or just cut the extra bit off:) hey I'm taking delivery of a 1990 k10 1.0 automatic wit 47k on it 2moro if u no any1 who wants parts. Parts only tho.
I'll have to try find picture or facelift and pre facelift ones so I no what im looking at lol.. is the body any good on that one ur gettin pal

Back