K10 Fuel consumption

I was wondering how 'fuel-economic' your K10's are?
mine does 6.1l/100km (35l = 600km) and my second one was 7.2l/100km

yeh im gettin same as you mate, 35l to 600km very good on petrol on a run the 1235cc k10's are, however not so good around town,short, stop start motoring!

sorry for posting in your topic, I was just wondering, what is the reserve tank capacity in K10? how many liters are there?

K10 doesn't have a reserve tank. The only thing it has reserve is the fuel left in the carburator. The tank itself is around 40l and yes dont worry if your fuel gage goes below zero there is still some fuel left ;)

I know this is an oldish topic but i got 5 miles on fumes in my 1990 G-reg 1.0 k10 LS ^_^
I'd had it all of 24 hours before some yobbo's stole my petrol (all £5 that was in the tank)

The RAC man said...in a sullen tone "gosh..looks like you've ran out of petrol" <_<

then was shocked to see what he poured in the tank seep straight onto the road ...."Told Ya" said I

LOL

I know LOL

Loved that car...still pissed that the girl i sold her to scrapped it :(
just 4 forward gears...no rear wiper...no electric gadg...no PS...Only an O/s wing mirror...massive scrape on the roof (previous owner woke up one morning to find a wheel barrow on the roof)
also when selecting reverse the light wasn't hooked up to the transmission so i had tro turn it on via a light switch on the dash..I tell the truth!!!

Loved it! :D

Well its a commonly defect on the K10, I have 5 K10's and only one has a working reverse switch (had a switch installed at my shifting poke ;) ) Well seems that your car had some crazy ****! So this guy wakes up looks outside of the window and discovers a wheelburrow on his roof of his car? Seems legit :D and at the end a girl strips the car? where is this world going to? :D

Had no idea it was a common fault ^_^...Yep she was a bit of a character and my first car....cost me £200 (we knocked him down from £225) and sold her for £250 5 months later...When my dad got a K11 bargain for me
I still miss it sometimes...I don't miss my K11 much though now i have a K12

I really wish I'd said to the girl i sold it to...if you ever want rid i'll buy it back...keep it in my garden or somthing LOL
Hindsight is a wonderful thing <_<

K10 are just alot of fun mate. They keep running, you can open the bonnet and start disconnecting some hoses and adjust some things ;) as long that i'm a student, i keep riding with a K10

Back