K10 from sweden!

hi from sweden!
i just found your forum... and i want some feedback om my custom body build...
its a slow progress...
a bit rough yet, no paint...but the body is nearly finished..=)

http://www.gatbil.se/car.php?car=3523

i have mounted a roof wing this week...and i will post picture soon...

and color.... maybe somethin a bit darker than limegreen...

and 14" rims

Interesting induction kit there! Not seen that idea on a K10 before, and good luck with that kit. Would be good to see the car finished

Yeah the kit looks like it will be good, what style are you going for at the mo?

Yeah the kit looks like it will be good, what style are you going for at the mo?

thank you!

a industrial vaccumcleaner filter.....=)...hehe

i will try to get the car finished before the snow this year...=)

just a LITTLE bit of sanding to do before the paintjob...

some more pictures....

http://www.gummisko.com/micra.php

of when i bought the car...and a light photoshop at the bottom...=)...

a filter that big is not going to aid power at all i wouldnt be suprised if you loose power from that lol

the kit looks like its going to be very cool once finished lots to be done tough still?

there is still a LOT to do....

my "engine tuning" is for show...and make jokes about it...=).... i got 5 times bigger displacemet in my filter than my engine...=)

everything i do on that car is for looks...=)... i think its pointless to tune a 1.0l engine...=)

new pics:

http://200sx.kicks-ass.net/album/album.php?large=1&pic=81722&username=gummisko

http://200sx.kicks-ass.net/album/album.php?large=1&pic=81723&username=gummisko

i thought the filter might be for a giggle certainly made me chuckle :)

as for tuning a 1.0l you couldn't be more wrong its easy to get good power from the ma10 engine. mine is currently running on honda cbr 600 bike carbs and is very quick now, as several friends of mine saw last night :p the Saxo VTR driver looked a bit put out when i zoomed passed him hehe

hmmm....
maybe this forum can prove me wrong...=)

have anyone put together a "ma10 tuning guide"?

i had thougt of maybe changin the engine to a pulsar gti-r (ca18det) engine..=) ...but its just a dream...

i try to keep this car on a tight budget...

...so i can spend all money on my 200sx s14

im the same mate i try to keep it cheap on the k10 and spend the good money on my mr2, but it doesnt cost much to get good power from the ma10/12 i believe pietro has nearly 95bhp from his 1.2 so getting 90bhp from the ma10 should be just as easy ;) have a look through the k10 forums there is plenty of threads with details of various mods people have done :D

woah that looks very cool :D i was looking for modded micras in sweden but didn't see any ;) i think you will have to start the swedish division of the MSC ;)

so where abouts are you in GBG? my gf lives just outside in Karna *sp

i live 40 km north of GBG in Skepplanda

there are a lot of micras here in sweden...but most drivers are 60+ and doesent care about modding/tuning...

but now my micra is dead..=(...
blown head gasket...replacing it soon...
and maybe some mods while i have the engine ripped apart...=)

i live 40 km north of GBG in Skepplanda

there are a lot of micras here in sweden...but most drivers are 60+ and doesent care about modding/tuning...

but now my micra is dead..=(...
blown head gasket...replacing it soon...
and maybe some mods while i have the engine ripped apart...=)

oh cool, not too far away then :)

that is the same here, there are plenty of old drivers with micras,

thats a shame about the head gasket, i hope you get it sorted, is it the MA12 engine? or the MA10? if you need parts they are much cheaper here in the uk.

mate put a thread up in K10 general discussion or the wanted section....you'll get more replys!!

Sorry about the off topic crap!

here NeX do ya no were il get a superchager

sorry mate i don't, but ilike said try the wanted section

but it would really be easier to go turbo, there are k10 turbos about the place and the same engine is in the Figaros as well,

Back