K10 For Sale, on eBay

Silver Nissan Micra LS (K10)
1992 - K Reg
1.0l (988cc)
3 door hatchback
Petrol

49,000 miles
One family owner
Some scratches on the rear bumper, and a few odd rusty spots, but other than that fantastic condition for the age of the car.

One year's MOT, needs TAX.
Brand New Clutch

Any questions please ask.

We're looking for £350, buyer to collect from North Yorkshire.

Some pictures:
micra02.jpg

micra04.jpg

micra09.jpg

as the car is an LS it would have never been fitted with a rear wiper so yes it is after market, although on the LS all the plugs are already fitted for the rear wiper you just need the wiper motor and wiper switch, plug it in and off ya go.

It's upgrade time... that's why it's being sold. My sister's learning to drive, so we need something a bit "easier" with power steering and abs and all that lot. The micra's wonderful, I've only had it for a short time but dad wants something a bit more robust for us to drive.

I had no idea the LS never had a rear wiper fitted, but I'm sure Speedle is right :)

aye it wasn't optional at the time for the LS but is a 5 min job to fit no doubt why the previous owner did it :)

still a lovely k10 for someone here not many like this come along, well worth over £300 IMO i'd want £450 it it was mine (at least)

Due to recent developments, we're now in the position to accept offers on the car. I was driving to work today and found a box full of neutral. The car won't go into any gear at all, the RAC nicely towed me home, and advised that the problem lies with the clutch rather than the gearbox. The car's still in excellent condition, and I bet some petrolhead can easily fix the problem.

Anyone want to take on this project?

Due to recent developments, we're now in the position to accept offers on the car. I was driving to work today and found a box full of neutral. The car won't go into any gear at all, the RAC nicely towed me home, and advised that the problem lies with the clutch rather than the gearbox. The car's still in excellent condition, and I bet some petrolhead can easily fix the problem.

Anyone want to take on this project?

If I had the space i would have it off you.

looks nice and clean, good price too- shame its broke though, good luck with the sale :)

Mine's a '91 LS with optional rear washwipe, says so on the sales recipt ;) suppose it could be a dealer thing though.

Cheers if anyone knows anyone that needs a new project, let them know, am desperate to shift this as I can't get a new one til this one goes!

I know somone who may want this. I'll get back to you asap, oh i presume its now out of mot however? just re-read the post.

Don't scrap it... :(
Book it in for a new Clutch, takes a couple of hours labour (if they know what they're doing) MOT it then it will definately sell. (Y)

That's a nice example which is in better condition than the one i'm scrapping....gotta speculate to accumulate :)

Back