K10 Foah Skirts & Spoilers for sale

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Up for sale are a set of foah sideskirts & twin foah spoilers which are all in red. The skirts come with the mounting bar. The spoilers are in need of a respray, (see pics below).

No damage, chips, dents or anything to any of the kit, just needs a respray thats all!

£70 & collection only from Oxford, however can be collected from Horsham (near Brighton/Worthing/Gatwick) or taken to the boxhill south meet later this month.

2643f10f7b2e657.JPG

2643f10fab0cb32.JPG

2643f10fc0111d7.JPG

2643f10fd95574a.JPG

Any questions, post below or PM me.

Cheers

Lower spoiler sold

Skirts now going for £40 and top spoiler for £15. Also, i am able to post the spoiler but you're looking at £30 total.

PM / Email me or post below if your interested! Cheers

Bump! Everyone's always saying they want skirts etc on there K10! dont miss out :)

i sold some skirts like that to James a couple of years ago, don't suppose by any chance those are the same ones?

Mat.T said:
i sold some skirts like that to James a couple of years ago, don't suppose by any chance those are the same ones?
No they aren't hehe, those are currently sitting my back garden doing sod all :wasntme: lol

Only the top spoiler left! £15 ono, can deliver too! Remember kids, it just needs a respray, its in perfect physical shape and will make any k10 look alot nicer

Cheers
Arnold

Only two hours to go on the spoiler, loads of people watching.. Check my signature for a link! :)

You know it makes sense

All sold chaps!

Thanks for your interest. At least some of its staying within the club :)

Back