Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Got hold of a complete foah kit today including:

Front bumper with metal bracket, fog lamps (inc relay & wiring) & indicators
Rear bumper with metal bracket, reflector and fog lamp
Side skirts with mounting bar
Top and bottom boot spoilers

No repair work needed on any of it as there's no dents etc! Apart from the sideskirts, it will all need respraying. Kept most of the original bolts too.

Collection from RH12 2JG only unless you arrange a courier. Would prefer to sell the entire thing complete as it all goes well with each other, but may consider breaking if theres no interest.

If you're interested, let me know. I'l hopefully get some pictures up today.

Any questions etc, please contact me

Cheers
Arnold

If it doesn't go complete would be interested in bottom spoiler!!!

Images added to http://arnold.pc-retail.com/Foah/

It could all do with a clean but like i said above, a respray / touch up would be needed to most of it!

Gotta be shifted soon, will be on ebay shortly if no one on here wants it

Arnold

very interested in the complete kit.
One question, does the front and back bumpers use same fittings as a 1990 K10?
Tell me what sort of price your looking for and i could collect this week from Horsham.
Richard

Hi Arnold, Allen saw you getting this today - I knew I would see it here when i came online :p

lol Ed, my mate really wants me to fit it to my car, but considering how much i've spent respraying my current kit up, ive decided to give his idea a miss. Its a nicer looking kit and its lighter, but we've drilled holes in the car for the super s skirts and cut arches up etc so it will fit! They'd be visible if i fitted the foah.. Anyway, i thought it was Allen, but wasnt 100% sure - didnt see (or hear) the Evo either!

Yellow Sub, Would ideally like around £100 for the entire lot. It will fit all post facelift K10's with no problems at all. I've never seen a K10 with the complete kit, there always seems to be a bit missing! You still interested?

Cheers
Arnold

Yeah Arnold still interested.
I'l take the lot for £80 and collect monday this week or other day if your interested in that price.
Wish I could afford more but just had to shell out £700 when I hit a car :( Ouch!
Let me know...
Cheers

Dont wanna sound nasty as im a very nice guy :laugh: but £80? thats a bit cheap! I could easily repair the kit up and ask for £150+ I just havent got the time to do the work. the asking price is no less than 100 as i know what they're worth in A1 condition. You are getting a steal at 100!

Let me know asap otherwise Slim, they're yours. I need a quick sale with no complications

Cheers
Arnold

Actually £100 is not a bad price at all, I would have probably asked for more, i.e. around £150 since spoiler, Front and rear bumper + sides, when nowhere can you buy anybit for a K10 even at that price.. Dont complain lads its a bargin.

Ed said:
Actually £100 is not a bad price at all, I would have probably asked for more, i.e. around £150 since spoiler, Front and rear bumper + sides, when nowhere can you buy anybit for a K10 even at that price.. Dont complain lads its a bargin.

Lol yeah but you know me, i didnt even need it and i bought it anyway knowing someone on here would want it. Like most of the things i've flogged in the past, i dont tend to make a profit, just like to help fellow msc'ers out. If it went on ebay, i'd ask for more.. still, the thought is tempting..

£500 anyone ;) hehe

Can you make evenings? I work full time mon-friday you see. Also, it will have to be collected from RH12 2JG. cheers

Yeah collection from nr horsham park according to my route planner. I know the area I think.
What time would you be available from. Can make around 5ish tomorrow. Or any time in the evening this wednesday.

Im free from 6 onward every evening :) Finish work at half 5 and have to drive home etc

Wednesday is fine if you want to come round then?

Cheers
Alan

So I can expect my 10% finder's fee to be on my doorstep on Saturday then :D

lol.. Kit now gone, money exchanged, nice to meet you! Car's looking nice

Anyway, can someone close this thread please

Cheers
Arnold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back