K10 cornering

Hi all !
I want to be able to chuck my k10 round corners like a go kart ,
I have purchased some wide wheels and that has improved the handling but it is still quite boaty.
I know if I got lowering springs or coilovers it would help but if I lower my car the wheels will scrape and I can't be assed to drive at 5mph down a bumpy road.

Is there a way I can stop or at least reduce the body roll quite alot without lowering ???

I will appreciate all replys thanks

Jack :)

KYB gas shocks and 35mm springs will help and you won't scrape, if you're mechanically minded k11 arbs can be fitted

Have you got new shocks? and gas filled shocks are even better. And ARB off a k11 on the front will do alot. I guess stripping the car out will help too?

If you can weld (or know some one who can) and have some tool skills then fitting coilovers isn't too hard or expensive. (170 ish I'd say) I have coilovers on mine but not driven it yet as its off road till all sorted.

I have KYB Gas shocks, 35mm springs and a Strut brace. The ride can be a bit bumpy at times.
It does go round corners like a Go cart but only after I replaced all moving suspension, steering and ARB parts.
The original wheels didn't help much so I changed them for a set of 14" wheels with 185/60/R14 tyres, the car now sticks to the road like poo to a blanket!

I had Boge shocks and Spax springs (-35mm), an Alex Motorsports strut brace, Powerflex bump stops and Toyo 14" tyres on my K10 and the handling was fantastic. Probably better than my Glanza which is just scary.

Back