K10 Lowering Springs

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey everyone,

I've got some K10 lowering springs for sale, to lower your car 35mm. I'll take some photos tomorrow.

Includes nearly new (stock) front shock absorbers so you dont have to worry about dismantling them. So they're really really easy to fit.

Spanners + Jack + 1 hour or so.

Reason im selling them is my alloy offset (38) is a bit too high, and I don't want to lower the car now (bought them when I had stock wheels).

Not sure how much postage will be, i'll weigh them tomorrow when I take some photos.

£60

I would guess postage would be around 25 quid. Thats how much it cost Arnold to sent the ones he sold :)

Ok, they're not getting chucked, will use them eventually if no one buys them.

£70 posted seems sensible, open to offers. They springs are pretty rusty, surface rust which just needs tidying up.

Surface rust happens to all springs, it wont effect the performance in anyway to anyone who buys them.

hmm i am intersted but im broke :(
if u still have them in a few weeks ill have them.
would you take £65 with postage, if theyre still available that is.
this is including all 4 springs yes?or am i being stupid

Turtle- I apologise I forgot all about these (been working endlessly on my other car the lat few weeks :( )

I'll have to decline them for now, but if circumstances change I will be in touch- Apologies for not getting back to you until now.

Dan

Just noticed something in your first post. The offset of 38 is fine on a K10 so not sure what your worried about! They'l be fine fitted to your super s, so keep them

grinder, heat gun, block of wood, hammer.

make small notches into the lip of the arch.

heat the arch evenly but dont over heat as the paint will bubble

using the wood ad hammer slowly bend the tabs of metal up onto themselves in the arch

then seal it all with hamerite

hi have you still got the lowering springs? do they come with the rear shocks?
have you sorted a price yet as theres a few floating about in the thread.

Are you the guy that was selling that Super S on Ebay a couple of months back as that was in Bournemouth???

No I havn't sold a Super S, and there are no rear dampers....

I think £65 posted.

Attachments

• suspension.jpg
    suspension.jpg
    806.2 KB · Views: 229
Back