K10 alloys

They should fit ok, the offset's ok, as is the PCD, as for looking ok on your super s I would have to say no, I think they're hideous, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Oooooh!! They're.....different, lol!! How much are you willing to pay though, because with 6 days left and already 6 bids in at 62 odd quid i doubt they'll go cheap!!

hmm what's the centre bore measurement that would fit the k10?

I'd love these on it but the seller doesn't have a clue about the measuremen, just knows they will fit a mini.

i recop they would look fantasic, provided you lower the car enough. These wheels are popular with mk1/2 golf owners and the k10 has a fairly similar boxy shape.

gallery_silver_mk1.jpg

one of my favoite mk1 golfs, as fitted with porsche design 90s, same design as those in the ebay auction

if i remeber right to fit vw wheels you would have to have the centers machined out a bit. wouldnt cost much, and you would have a very distictive and different wheel on a k10

always thought the lent them selves to the whole Euro look

you can say that again :) they would look good for the summer ( :grinning: could check my kicks going in and out the car) Does anyone know how much these would be worth brand new?

Back