K-Sport Coilovers K11

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
Bought these off antomodded, but have decided against fitting them as they wouldnt be very practical for me.

im sure anything you want to know about them anto will happily answer and questions you have about them.

asking price is €650 or sterling eqiuvilant.

i'll get pics later.

heres pics of them fitted to antomodded's car...
36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

they are 32 way adjustable, camber adjustable, hard or soft settings... your probably better off asking antomodded he knows them inside out.

Oh and also these are just like new. im sure he said they only covered a few hundred miles.

£630.75 including vat and delivered is how much they cost new and i remeber reading the you get 10% off if your a member of msc

With 15 inch alloys and 195/45/15 tyres the fronts will drop the tyre 4 inches up under the arch, you would just have to drive in a straight line but with the arch liners removed the front can be gotten up nicely. The rear will sit about3/4 of an inch from the rear tyre with dampers set to leave 2 inches of travel to stop doing any damage. Im sure they could be dropped a bit more but i never took the chance.

no worries, 300 is under half what you paid???? how much did you pay mate lol

you can buy new for 630 as glen previously said plus discounts so say 570ish

£375????

my final offer is 400 inc postage, ile leave it with you because im sure you will reject it but take time to mull it over etc etc

Back