Just wondering

Think this is the year i get a micra again as a project just to have something different not many modded up in aberdeen but was wondering how easy is it to get the parts for a micra (didnt have mine for long) and is a sr20de/t conversion silly difficult and or worth it?

Scrapyard, and eBay are the best places to source parts Derek for much cheapness. I've also found Nissan do some surprisingly cheap stuff too. Ie. Gearbox oilseals for £7, which was cheaper than aftermarket ones. The Sr20 conversion is expensive to do well. Custom driveshafts/ engine mounts, linkages etc. You can get the same power from a small turbo conversion. 140hp+ :)

You can turbo either. You'll just get more gains from the larger engine that's all. The coilpack post 2000 cars require an ecu change to sort the mapping out, whereas the older ones can be upgraded with a nistune board I believe.

Might have to look into both id prefer the 1.3 as id get more power but since the micra weighs so little the 1l would still be quite fun i think

I assume you could fit any turbo to any of the 2 but would you need a custom manifold and a oil return to the sump and that it seems abit to easy to just bolt on and go haha and i will keep him in mind frank might need to ask you guys what ine it is i have as im not quite good at identifiying the different kinds

A little thought i just read about a cg10dett would it work to bolt a smaller turbo onto the manifold and use it to spool up a larger one i know it gets used on more powerful cars or is it possible to get one to work at low revs and then have the bigger kick in at higher revs?

Back