Just broken 190bhp Almera GTi

A

AJA_GTi

Hi nice to meet you guys i'm an ex modified Almera gti owner just having a nosey (Following 'Nismo Almera' cos he knows his stuff!)

As title - I've just parted out my SR20DE powered almera gti and have several bits remaining that may be of interest to you guys.:laugh:

It may just be me but I cant see a desegnated place for members selling so i'm sure it'll be moved by a mod.

Just a breif, top of the head list is as follows:
  1. Full wiring loom (2 tonned of wires/plugs)
  2. Cylinder head
  3. Polyurethane mount inserts and sway bar bushes (Boxed)
  4. Bottom end (Block, pistons, crank etc etc)
  5. Gear box minus clutch and fw
  6. MAF and rubber inlet pipe
  7. New sump pan
  8. Ecotek gold valve
  9. Daztek unichip
  10. 3 x 16" Stillauto 6 spokes & tyres
  11. 1 x 15" std alloy & brand new tyre
  12. 4 x 17" OZ Supertourismo GT's & good tyres (1 Slightly curbed)
  13. 2 Month old battery

If anyones doing a seriuos SR20 conversion a lot of these parts will be usefull.

I'm just testing the waters really but if anyone has any interest then drop us a pm cos I may be let down on some parts that are supposed to be sold :grinning:

Cheers guys!

Doh! I just found the for sale section - must remember to scroll down in future!fwn

I'll second the asking on the Daztec and how much for bushes? (Polyurethane mount inserts and sway bar bushes)

SORRY GUYS - for some reason i have had zero notification emails from this forum so thought knowbody wanted anything!!:suspect:

Since posting the thread I've finished dismantling my Almera and have bought another gti (Super condition red bodykit a/c model for breaking) The engine is SWEET as a nut and I will take vids of everything working etc before I break the car.

Could people let me know in this thread if they fancy any parts or email me at [email protected]? If anyone wants to know anything about any parts then I can be contacted on 07919 376 969

Cheers!

Back